Below are things you need to know and steps on how apply Nigeria Custom Service (NCS) recruitment
1. General Requirements
- Minimum of first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning with NYSC discharged certificate
- Applicant must be a holder of SSCE, NECO, GCE O/Level with minimum of four(4) credit in not more than 2 sittings, which should include English and Maths.
- Minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) from a recognized institution.Registration Form Requirements
- Applicants for Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) must possess a minimum of NCE/OND from a recognized institution.
Requirements for Nigerian Custom Service 2017 Recruitment
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
How to complete the application